Eddy Lucas M.D.
Radiologist | Diagnostic Ultrasound3600 E Harry St Wichita KS, 67218
Dr. Eddy Lucas is a radiologist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Lucas specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1990
University of Wales in Great Britain 1990
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- St Louis Univ Hosp, Diagnostic Radiology; St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, Diagnostic Radiology; Methodist Hsp-Central Unit, Internal Medicine
- Methodist Hospital (Houston) Program
Eddy Lucas M.D.'s Practice location
Wichita, KS 67218Get Direction
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
Eddy Lucas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lucas
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Charles W Mcguire MD551 N Hillside St Wichita KS 67214
- Ahmad Y Izard MD3600 E Harry St Wichita KS 67218
- Kamran M Ali MD551 N Hillside St Wichita KS 67214
- Bruce C Elson MD3600 E HARRY ST WICHITA KS 67218
- Joyce A Oster MD3311 E MURDOCK ST Wichita KS 67208
- Akash C. Joshi MD551 N Hillside St Wichita KS 67214