Dr. Douglas Hughes is an interventional radiologist practicing in Chico, CA. Dr. Hughes specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 1990
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology; Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology; Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Loma Linda University Medical Center Program
Dr. Douglas M Hughes M.D.'s Practice location
Chico, CA 95926Get Direction
REDDING, CA 96001Get Direction
Dr. Douglas M Hughes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are Varicose Veins Genetic?
Varicose veins can unfortunately can be something that one can have little control over, since it can be handed down through inheritance. If you had family members who suffered from this condition, the chances are high that you can get the condition as well. It is of great importance to be aware of...
- State Senator Sparks Outrage, Says Nurses “Play Cards For a Considerable Amount of the Day”
Washington State Senator Maureen Walsh (R-Wala Wala) is being slammed for making remarks about nurses in small hospitals, suggesting that nurses in critical access hospitals “probably play cards for a considerable amount of the day.”On April 16, 2019, the Washington State Senate was considering...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- Understanding Celiac Disease: Miraculous Bananas and Scorned Gluten
Decades back, people suffered from many irrecoverable diseases. Some of these diseases are still incurable today. This includes the situation of a 74-year-old patient known as Lindy Redmond.At the age of three, Lindy had agonized from her terminal disease. She was weak, thin, and helpless. She...
- Kevin M Nash M.D1702 Esplanade Chico CA 95926
- Alexander Ross Vogel M.D.1702 Esplanade Chico CA 95926
- Dr. John Herbert Brannen MD55 Fruit St. Grb 290a Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Benjamin H Cannon M.D.1702 Esplanade Chico CA 95926
- Robert L Cirillo M.D., M.B.A.2131 Golden Eagle Dr W Tallahassee FL 32312
- Dr. James Warren M.D.1702 Esplanade Chico CA 95926