Dr. Lei Wang practices Sleep Medicine in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Wang studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Dr. Lei Wang M.D.'s Practice location
SHERMAN, TX 75092Get Direction
Dr. Lei Wang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Exercise for Sleep Apnea and Overall Health
By doing some kind of exercise, practicing a sport, or having an active lifestyle, people can improve their health greatly. This is the best way to improve every part of life, whether it be health, mental health, mood, sexual life, or social life. People can also add several years to their lives,...
- The Innovative Method to Detect Children’s Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been one of the leading causes of sleep deprival and complications with the sleep cycle of anyone who suffers from it. As said as much before, but this condition, which can equally affect persons of any gender, manifests itself as periods during sleep where the...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Treatment Options
Restless legs syndrome that’s not connected to an underlying condition whatsoever, can effectively be managed with certain medications and lifestyle changes. However, if the accompanying symptoms are extremely severe, they can be cured by treating the underlying condition. For instance, iron...
- Sleep Apnea and its Influence on Fatigue in the Workplace
Everyone is different. When comparing two individuals side by side, they are seldom identical, even in the way they react to the same stimuli. Even if they live together, it is common to observe that roommates, couples, or those who share a close relationship can respond differently to same...
- Additional Insight into Children's Sleep Apnea
It is surprisingly not uncommon for children to show mild forms of sleep apnea due to enlarged tonsils or adenoids, and some of them can usually grow out of it as their body develops and the airway expands to accommodate their growth. Regardless, the severe versions of obstructive sleep-disordered...
- It’s Never Too Late: Woman Lost 250 Pounds After Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea and Diabetes
Clocking at over 405 pounds, Elle Goodall needed to change her habits. After being diagnosed with diabetes mellitus at age 26, doctors warned her that she would not live past her 40s due to obesity. Instead of slumping into depression, she decided to make herself feel better.Changing Her Diet Plan...
- Dr. Oleg Yuryevich Chernyshev MD1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Syeda S Munir M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Shantanu Saraswat MDOne Saint Mary Place Shreveport LA 71101
- Dr. Romy Hoque M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. David E Mccarty MD1455 E Bert Kouns Loop Shreveport LA 71105
- Dr. Bindu Nair M D510 E Stoner Ave Shreveport LA 71101