Dr. Jeffrey Albin Vos M.D.
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology3851 Roger Brooke Dr San Antonio TX, 78234
Dr. Jeffrey Vos is a pathologist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Vos is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Vos can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Vos may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
University of Mn Med Sch 1997
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- [Diagnostic image (63). Paraganglioma].
- Freedom from secondary interventions to treat stenotic disease after percutaneous transluminal angioplasty of infrarenal aorta: long-term results.
- [The central-venous compression syndrome: rare, but adequately treatable with endovascular stenting].
- TCD-detected cerebral embolism in carotid endarterectomy versus angioplasty and stenting of the carotid bifurcation.
- Bleeding stromal tumor in Meckel's diverticulum.
- Long-term results of percutaneous transluminal angioplasty for symptomatic iliac in-stent stenosis.
- Early transection of a central venous catheter in a sedated ICU patient.
- The fate of the external carotid artery after carotid artery stenting. A follow-up study with duplex ultrasonography.
- Retinal embolization during carotid angioplasty and stenting: periprocedural data and follow-up.
- VE-cadherin and PECAM-1 enhance ALL migration across brain microvascular endothelial cell monolayers.
- Comments regarding 'Carotid endarterectomy within seven days after the neurological index event is safe and effective in stroke prevention'.
- Prophylactic perioperative anti-thrombotics in open and endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) surgery: a systematic review.
- The use of endoanchors in repair EVAR cases to improve proximal endograft fixation.
- High versus standard clopidogrel loading in patients undergoing carotid artery stenting prior to cardiac surgery to assess the number of microemboli detected with transcranial Doppler: results of the randomized IMPACT trial.
- Unique association of myeloid neoplasm with eosinophilia and abnormalities of PDGFRA with TTP.
Dr. Jeffrey Albin Vos M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78234Get Direction
MORGANTOWN, WV 26506Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Albin Vos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vos
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Dr. Alan Brown MD7700 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Denise Wright Francois MD9901 Ih 10 W San Antonio TX 78230
- Dr. Nicole D. Riddle M.D.7703 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Stephen Gill M.D.4085 DE ZAVALA RD SHAVANO PARK TX 78249
- Dr. Raymond W Kaercher D.D.S., M.D.12274 Bandera Rd Helotes TX 78023
- Dr. Roby P. Joyce M.D.12412 Judson Rd San Antonio TX 78233