Dr. Leonardo Fugoso, MD specializes in neurology, and currently practices medicine at Brookline, Massachusetts and Buffalo, New York. Dr. Fugoso graduated from Far Eastern University Nicanor Reyes Medical ...
Education and Training
Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation MD
Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation Institute of Medicine - Far Eastern University
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn
Dr. Leonardo G Fugoso MD's Practice location
Olean, NY 14760Get Direction
EAU CLAIRE, WI 54701Get Direction
Dr. Leonardo G Fugoso MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fugoso
- The Easiest Ways to Relieve MS Discomfort
Are you suffering from MS pain and discomfort? You are not alone. More than 50% of individuals with MS experience pain at some point in their lives. MS pain and discomfort varies from individual to individual and it can change over time. The impact that such symptoms can have on your quality of...
- Understanding Impaired Expression and Facial Recognition with Parkinson's Disease
Living with Parkinson’s disease is a debilitating and daily battle; not only are people affected physically, but mental health strains can lead to severe anxiety, depression, mood swings, dizziness, restlessness, night terrors, and even amnesia. Not only is this a heartbreaking struggle for the...
- The Link Between Mononucleosis and Multiple Sclerosis
For anyone suffering from Multiple Sclerosis (MS), one of the most frustrating parts of the disease is not knowing how, why, or when the disease began. Many patients with multiple sclerosis have had the disease and not known about it for years, others have had it diagnosed right out of the blue....
- Becoming Independent Again with this Newly Designed Spoon for Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease is a serious disorder of the central nervous system that results in the involuntary movements of the motor senses. Because of the symptoms, such as unsteady hands and twitching muscles of the body, patients are usually dependent on others in all tasks that they make. A great...
- New Research Observes Link Between Multiple Sclerosis and Cognitive Function
Nearly 2.3 million people suffer from multiple sclerosis world-wide, and even though that seems like a huge number, there still isn’t a lot of clarity about what causes the condition or how to treat it. Multiple sclerosis affects the central nervous system along the brain and spine and can...
- Alternative Treatments for Restless Legs Syndrome
According to statistics, restless legs syndrome (RLS) affects about 15% of Americans. It is also important to note that restless legs syndrome can be a side effect of certain medications. It will clear off when you stop taking such medication. A variety of alternative treatments is existent....
- Dr. Baljinder Singh DDS5300 Military Road Lewiston NY 14092
- Dr. David G. Lichter MD3495 Bailey Avenue Buffalo New York 14215
- Dr. Michael J. Battaglia D.O.85 High St Buffalo NY 14203
- Dr. Claude Macaluso MD80 Fifth Ave New York NY 10011
- Dr. Tomas Holmlund M.D.3980 Sheridan Dr Buffalo NY 14226
- Dr. Peter Kovacs M.D.200 Sterling Dr Orchard Park NY 14127