Dr. Louis M. DeJoseph, M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Facial Plastic Surgery6085 Barfield Rd #100 Sandy Springs GA, 30328
Dr. Louis M. DeJoseph, M.D. is board certified in facial plastic & reconstructive surgery & laser surgery. He is a frequent lecturer to professional and civic groups, contributing author, and winner of many academic awards. Dr. DeJoseph serves on many local and national committees and is an active medical staff member at Emory Dunwoody Hospital, Northside Hospital, Grady Hospital, and North Fulton Hospital. He honorably holds academic appointment as Clinical Instructor at Emory University, School of Medicine. He has received honors as a Castle Connolly Top Doctor, Best Facial Plastic Surgeon by Jezebel Magazine and Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon by Best Self Magazine.
American Board of Otolaryngology
Dr. Louis M. DeJoseph, M.D.'s Expert Contributions
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Instructor Emory University 6 - Present
- Top Doctor 3 Castle Connolly
- Top Facial Plastic Surgeon 4 Jezebel Magazine
- Top Facial Plastic Surgeon 3 Modern Luxury
- Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon 3 Best Self Magazine
- Top Doctor 2018 Castle Connolly Top Doctors
- Facelift & Neck Lift
- Facial Sculpting
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Chin Augmenatation
- Filler And Botox
- Mini Facelift
- Brow Lift
- Hair Transplant Neograft
- African American Rhinoplasty
- Lip Augmentation
- Cheek Enhancement
- Co2 Fractional Laser
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- The American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Louis M. DeJoseph, M.D.'s Practice location
Sandy Springs, GA 30328Get Direction
- Top Five Reasons Why Your Diet Can Negatively Affect Vertigo
Causes of Vertigo...
- Avoiding Rheumatoid Arthritis Flare-Ups Before They Happen
Rheumatoid arthritis sufferers are no stranger to pain. There tends to be a general level of pain for sufferers that is magnified substantially when individuals suffer from flare-ups. Flare-ups can be debilitating and can cause joint swelling, pain, and fatigue that make it nearly impossible to...
- Understanding the Risk Factors for Prediabetes
Type II diabetes, the most commonly diagnosed form, is usually diagnosed in adults of middle age, but can also be found in children and is often brought on by obesity. While the pancreas in type II diabetes can sometimes make insulin, it may not make enough or the body will not use what is made...
- What Can Reiki Therapy Do for Multiple Sclerosis?
While many dismiss alternative medicines, Reiki has shown to aid many who are suffering from MS.What is Reiki?Reiki is a form of alternative medicine that is said to heal by a therapist channeling energy to a patient through their touch. Many believe that this can act as a catalyst to the natural...
- Teen with Muscular Dystrophy Among 100 Most Inspirational Women
Breaking beyond the barriersAs of early October 2017, the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) released their list of the 100 most inspirational women. Each year, the list commemorates women from around the world who have pushed the barriers of what has been thought to be possible. It...
- How to Find the Best Botox Provider in Your Area
Botox, also known as botulinum toxin, is continually rated as one of the top non-surgical procedures for both men and women. Followed by hyaluronic acid treatments and hair removal treatments. As we age, our skin becomes drier and loses collagen and elastin which gives us that youthful appearance....
- Nirav Patel11459 Johns Creek Parkway Johns Creek GA 30097
- Dr. Brian Maloney M.D.6111 PEACHTREE DUNWOODY RD NE BLDG E ATLANTA GA 30328
- Dr. Thomas Lintner M.D.711 Canton Rd NE Marietta GA 30060
- Dr. Gerardo L. Sotomayor M.D.3957 HOLCOMB BRIDGE RD NORCROSS GA 30092
- Dr. Inessa Fishman M.D.1100 JOHNSON FY RD NE STE 470 ATLANTA GA 30342
- Dr. Mark Crispin MD5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Atlanta GA 30342