Dr. Sadasivam Modali practices Neuropathology in Marion, IL. Dr. Modali studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Kurnool Medical College 1978
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- New York Medical College at Metropolitan Hospital Center Program
Dr. Sadasivam Modali M.D's Practice location
Marion, IL 62959Get Direction
Dr. Sadasivam Modali M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Modali
- Brain Aneurysm Symptoms: How to Treat a Brain Aneurysm
What is Brain Aneurysm?The term “brain aneurysm” means that there is a bulging weak area in the wall of an artery that basically supplies blood to the brain. This area can also have a ballooned look, and in some cases, it looks like a small berry. Most of the time, there are no known symptoms...
- Sandra Day O’Connor, First Woman on the Supreme Court, Suffers from Dementia
Sandra Day O'Connor, 88, was the first woman to serve as a justice on the United States Supreme Court. She was appointed to the post by the late President Ronald Reagan in 1981 and serviced as a critical swing vote for much of her tenure. O'Connor was known as a moderate conservative and was the...
- Botox May Be a Treatment Option for Migraines
The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE), has prepared the draft guidance recommending the use of Botox or botulinum toxin type A in the treatment of migraine. According to this guidance, the injections should be stopped if the person has episodic migraine or if the...
- What Is a Hemorrhagic Stroke?
Stroke is of two types-hemorrhage and ischemic. While hemorrhagic stroke is less common accounting for less than 15 percent of strokes, they are deadly and accounts for 40% of all stroke deaths. Hemorrhagic strokes are either ruptured aneurysm or weakened blood vessel leaks. If a blood spill occurs...
- Teen Designs Word Search Puzzle for Grandmother with Alzheimer’s
Mary Pegg Frates, 86, used to herself occupied with solving word search puzzles. However, it became increasingly difficult to enjoy it when the letters became too small for her to read. Seventeen-year-old John Frates knew that he had to step up and find a solution for his grandmother.His touching...
- How Michael J. Fox Feels About His Own Parkinson’s Symptoms
AARP, a non-profit organization, sat down with Michael J. Fox, who is not only known for his work on television and films like Back to the future, but also as a patient-advocate for Parkinson's disease. In the interview, Fox helped AARP learn more about the disease, even by answering some of their...
- Dr. Robin Levy-Miller M.D.8825 FM 580 San Saba Texas 76877
- Dr. Lori M Guyton M.D.3301 Logan Dr Herrin IL 62948
- Tiffany Ward MD3350 La Jolla Village Dr San Diego CA 92161
- Dr. Bhargav Arvindbabu Trivedi M.D.305 W Jackson St Carbondale IL 62901
- Dr. Alejandro Hornik MD2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Fakhre Alam MD305 W Jackson St Carbondale IL 62901