Dr. Eric Mitchell Leibert M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease227 Madison St New York NY, 10002
Dr. Eric Leibert, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors, specializing in pulmonary disease. MD Leibert currently sees patients in New york, New York and Flushing, New York. Dr. Leibert ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease- 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine- 1995
- Tuberculosis, Lung Cancer, Bronchoscopy
- Member AMERICAN COLLEGE OF CHEST PHYSICIANS
- Member American Thoracic Society
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- New York University 1989
- New York University (Pulmonary & Critical), Clinical Fellowships 1992
Dr. Eric Mitchell Leibert M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10002Get Direction
New York, NY 10016Get Direction
Dr. Eric Mitchell Leibert M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Leibert
- Why Is the Average Cystic Fibrosis Lifespan Longer in Canada than in the United States?
The developed world has seen a strong increase in both the lifespan and quality of life for individuals diagnosed with cystic fibrosis. In both the United States and Canada, better treatment options and earlier diagnosis have made living with the chronic illness much more manageable.Interestingly,...
- All About Atypical Pneumonia: Its Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Atypical Pneumonia: What is it?Atypical pneumonia is an infection of the lungs caused by organisms other than the ones that usually cause pneumonia. The organisms responsible for atypical pneumonia include Legionella pneumophila, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, and Chlamydia Pneumoniae. Atypical pneumonia is...
- Cystic Fibrosis: Talking to Loved Ones
When getting a life-changing diagnosis, it may be hard to discuss it with others. It is isolating when you feel others do not understand; your family and friends may not have cystic fibrosis or know people affected by the disease. You may also be dealing with shock from the new diagnosis. Chances...
- Recent Study Evaluates Venous Blood Clot Risk in Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Children with cystic fibrosis may be at risk of developing what's called a venous thromboembolism. This is essentially a blood clot that forms in the deep veins of the body, most often in the lower legs. These clots can be extremely dangerous because they can dislodge and travel to vital organs,...
- How Does Rheumatoid Arthritis Affect the Lungs?
An autoimmune disorder, rheumatoid arthritis (RA) presents as chronic pain and inflammation in the joints. Joint damage usually occurs on both sides of the body, meaning that if a joint in an arm or leg is affected, the same joint in the other arm or leg will likely be affected as well. ...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Dr. Alan J Klukowicz MD123 Highland Ave Glen Ridge NJ 07028
- Charles Oribabor244 5th Avenue New York New York 10001
- Dr. Medhat Ismail MD246 Hamburg Turnpike Wayne New Jersey 07470
- Dr. Chirag Mehta M.D.96 Millburn Avenue Millburn New Jersey 07041
- Dr. Nathan Rothman MD360 Central Avenue Lawrence New York 11559
- Theo Trandafirescu Other21616 Union Turnpike Oakland Gardens New York 11364