Dr. Danielle R Parrott M.D.
Pediatrician784 14th Ave Longview WA, 98632
Dr. Danielle Parrott is a pediatrician practicing in Longview, WA. Dr. Parrott is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Parrott diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Parrott can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Danielle R Parrott M.D.'s Practice location
Longview, WA 98632Get Direction
COTTONWOOD, AZ 86326Get Direction
Dr. Danielle R Parrott M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parrott
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Dr. Bindoo Rughani-Shah M.D1 Industrial Way W # C Eatontown NJ 07724
- Dr. Naiyar Azhar M.D500 N Columbia River Hwy Saint Helens OR 97051
- Dr. John Christopher Shaw MD1230 7th Ave Longview WA 98632
- Dr. Richard Howell Ames DO500 N Columbia River Hwy Saint Helens OR 97051
- Dr. Nancy Sue Abell M.D.971 11th Ave Longview WA 98632
- Dr. Anne mette Kristiane Smeenk M.D.971 11th Ave Longview WA 98632