Dr. Michael Hart is a Neuropsychiatrist practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Hart studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats mental disorders attributable to diseases of the nervous system. Neuropsychiatrists are trained to treat disorders occurring in patients due to irritability, attention deficit disorder, epilepsy, and many other conditions.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Davis- Sch Of Med- Davis Ca 1990
Medical College of Wisconsin 1965
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Activated/effector CD4+ T cells exacerbate acute damage in the central nervous system following traumatic injury.
- A small population of vasculitogenic T cells expands and has skewed T cell receptor usage after culture with syngeneic smooth muscle cells.
- Traumatic brain injury increases TGF beta RII expression on endothelial cells.
- 2007 Awards for Meritorious Contributions to Neuropathology.
- Atlas of Gross Neuropathology: A Practical Approach.
- Ventura Co Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- LETTERMAN GENERAL HOSPITAL
Dr. Michael N Hart MD's Practice location
Dr. Michael N Hart MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Dietary Supplements for Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic FibrosisCystic fibrosis is a disorder that is inherited and known to damage the lungs, the digestive system, and other vital organs of the body. Cystic fibrosis causes an impact on the cells that produce mucus, digestive juices, and sweat. These secreted fluids are usually thin and slippery,...
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- Hospital Outcomes Proven to Be Worse for Dementia Patients
Patients with delirium or dementia have inferior treatment during hospital stays, a large population study from the University of Stirling shows. Professor Emma Reynish, the study’s author and lead researcher, uncovered markedly different results in outcomes.“People who are admitted to hospital...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...