Dr. Erik Gudmundson is a naturopathic physician practicing in LAKEVILLE, MN. Dr. Gudmundson specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Gudmundson combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Erik Gudmundson ND's Practice location
LAKEVILLE, MN 55044Get Direction
Erik Gudmundson ND's reviewsWrite Review
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- Which Vegetables Are High Sources of Protein?
If you’re a vegetarian or vegan, you may wonder if you’re getting enough protein in your daily diet. According to experts, there are vegetables that can significantly provide you with all the nutrients you require (1, 2). There are also certain plant foods that contain more protein than other...
- Celery: Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts
Celery was cultivated as a vegetable in the past, especially during the winter and spring seasons. It was believed that celery had some role in body cleansing and was considered as a natural detoxifying agent that could ward off illnesses. The vegetable’s seeds were also believed to have an...
- All About Vitamin B5 and Why We Need It
What is vitamin B5?Vitamin B5 is also known as pantothenic acid. This B vitamin was initially discovered by chemist Roger J. Williams in the year 1931. Pantothenic acid was basically discovered in combination with other compounds, and around 1938, it was successfully isolated on its own.In 1933,...
- Alternative Treatments for Bacterial Vaginosis
Having both “good” and ”bad” bacteria in the vagina is healthy. Nevertheless, bacterial vaginosis can develop if there is an imbalance in the two types of bacteria. When there is an overgrowth of the “bad” bacteria, they can cause inflammation that is associated with a bad-smelling,...
- 8 Supplements for Arthritis Pain
Arthritis is a painful condition that usually affects the joints. Around 350 million people in the world have arthritis. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are approximately more than 50 million people with arthritis symptoms in the US alone. Supplements for...
- Dr. Margaret Elizabeth Litchy N.D.7550 FRANCE AVE S EDINA MN 55435
- Dr. Crystalin Rowe Montgomery N.D., L.AC.1200 Centre Pointe Curve Saint Paul MN 55120
- Amrit Devgun N.D.2501 W 84TH ST BLOOMINGTON MN 55431
- Kathryn Ann Corazzo N.D.3740 DREXEL CT EAGAN MN 55123
- Dr. Elizabeth Orchard N.D.2720 W 43RD ST MINNEAPOLIS MN 55410
- Dr. Leslie E. Vilensky N.D.702 COLUMBUS AVE S NEW PRAGUE MN 56071