Dr. William Womer is a Chiropractor practicing in Wauconda, IL. Dr. Womer specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Womer seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
National College of Chiropractic
Dr. William Richard Womer DC's Practice location
Wauconda, IL 60084Get Direction
Dr. William Richard Womer DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Jodie L. Schultz495 North Riverside Drive Gurnee Illinois 60031
- Kim Jacobs Martin1446 Techny Road Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Dr. Alan D. Broering D.C.110 South Wynstone Park Drive North Barrington Illinois 60010
- Dr. Jose Aguilar D.C.300 Skokie Blvd. Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Dr. Kelly G. Worth DC, FIACN, DACAN6211 Durand Avenue Racine Wisconsin 53406
- Dr. James R. O\'Toole D.C.600 Central Ave Highland Park Illinois 60035