Dr. Melvin Mokiso Murrill MEDICAL DOCTOR
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine4560 North Blvd Suite 114 Baton Rouge LA, 70806
Dr. Melvin Murrill is an adolescent specialist practicing in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Murrill works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Murrill treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1977
Baylor College of Medicine
Tulane University School of Medicine 1977
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- LSU HEALTH SCIENCES
Dr. Melvin Mokiso Murrill MEDICAL DOCTOR's Practice location
Baton Rouge, LA 70806Get Direction
Dr. Melvin Mokiso Murrill MEDICAL DOCTOR's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Murrill
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- Study Observes Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Gout
It may seem a little unrelated, but an article printed in the Health Day Reporter stated that those with sleep apnea might have higher risks of developing gout. Researchers studied data on 16,000 people who were diagnosed with sleep apnea to see if any of them had gout. Medical investigators also...
- NBC Today's Hoda Kotb Opens Up About Her Personal Fight with Breast Cancer
For Hoda Kotb, cancer brought something to her life that ended up saving her. Most people know Hoda Kotb as the positive and energetic co-anchor of NBC News TODAY, but what people don't know is that she didn't always live her life this way.Back in her early 40s, Hoda was going through a tough time....
- This Combination of Medications May Help Ease Sleep Apnea Symptoms
Sleep apnea causes you to stop breathing briefly dozens of times every night. It is a serious condition that causes daytime fatigue, high blood pressure, and heart problems. Having sleep apnea also increases your risk of insulin resistance, also known as type 2 diabetes. If you are unable to sleep...
- Walking 2,500 Miles Closer to the Cure for Parkinson's
Being diagnosed with diseases that are notoriously known to be severe and degenerative have its pitfalls physically, emotionally, and financially. For a middle-class man who has his own shared experiences of visiting doctors for checkups and medical emergencies, one would agree that medical bills...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Jennifer Venier Hogan M.D.9001 Summa Ave Baton Rouge LA 70809
- Dr. Brannon Charles Perilloux M.D.8040 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Rodger Harold Elofson M.D.8040 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Elenita P Santos-mata M.D.4851 W Park Dr Zachary LA 70791
- Dr. Jane Elizabeth Curry M.D.8235 Ymca Plaza Dr Baton Rouge LA 70810
- Dr. Dana Angelle Fakouri M.D.8040 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806