Dr. Soren Caffey MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology8101 Hinson Farm Rd Suite 211 Alexandria VA, 22306
Dr. Soren Caffey is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Caffey specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
Dr. Soren Caffey MD's Practice location
Alexandria, VA 22306Get Direction
Dr. Soren Caffey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Caffey
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- Stem Cell Therapy Puts 4-year-old's Ultra Rare Lymphoma in Remission
4-year-old Jovon Moss was diagnosed with X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome, a rare disorder of the immune system that led him to being taken back and forth to the hospital since his 3rd birthday.Jovon’s journey began in September of last year, when his mother, Brittany Fluellen, first began to...
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- The Effect of Sunshine on Lymphoma
Having a lack of enough vitamin D can drastically effect one's ability to fight many cancers, including lymphoma. So, researchers inevitably wondered whether the addition of Vitamin D to preexisting therapies would prolong patients' lives. The Wilmot Cancer Institute received a $3 million grant for...
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- Dr. Frederick Barr M.D.5454 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Padma Kamineni M.D.3700 JOSEPH SIEWICK DR FAIRFAX VA 22033
- Dr. Maofu Fu M.D. PHD3001 Hospital Dr Hyattsville MD 20785
- Dr. Isais Tesfazion MD12255 Fair Lakes Parkway Fairfax VA 22033
- James Gajewski Other3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007
- Navid Mokhtari amirmajdi MD2079 DANIEL STUART SQ WOODBRIDGE VA 22191