Dr. David A Drake M.D. is a top Doctor in Long Beach, CA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. David A Drake M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. David A Drake M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. David A Drake M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Long Beach, CA, Dr. David A Drake M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Az Coll of Med, Tucson Az 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Gastroenterology; Va Long Beach Hlthcare Sys, Internal Medicine
- University California
- University California
Dr. David A Drake M.D.'s Practice location
Long Beach, CA 90806Get Direction
LONG BEACH, CA 90808Get Direction
Dr. David A Drake M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Broken Tibia: Symptoms and Treatment
OverviewThe tibia and fibula are the two bones in your lower leg. The larger bone is the tibia, which supports most of a person's weight. It is also an important part of the ankle and knee joints. A fractured or broken tibia is usually along the length of the bone and in between the knee and above...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Gnyandev Patel M.D.3300 E South St Long Beach CA 90805
- Dr. Robert Glenn Pugach MD3801 Katella Ave Los Alamitos CA 90720
- Dr. Ulrike H Ziegner MD PHD1711 Via El Prado Redondo Beach CA 90277
- Dr. Robert Alan Nagourney M.D.2653 Elm Ave Long Beach CA 90806
- Dr. Marian A. Fedak M.D.1700 E Cesar E Chavez Ave Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Gerhard Fuchs M.D.8700 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90048