Dr. Robert F Corliss MD
Pathologist | Forensic Pathology600 Highland Ave Madison WI, 53792
Dr. Robert Corliss is a pathologist practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Corliss is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Corliss can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Corliss may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 2000
New Jersey College of Dentistry 2000
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Forensic Pathology
- Central myonecrosis in a patient with group a beta-hemolytic streptococcus toxic shock syndrome.
- Fatal subarachnoid hemorrhage due to ruptured vertebrobasilar aneurysm associated with giant cell arteritis in a child.
- Conditional mutation of fibroblast growth factor receptors 1 and 2 results in an omphalocele in mice associated with disruptions in ventral body wall muscle formation.
- Muscle patterning in mouse and human abdominal wall development and omphalocele specimens of humans.
- Eosinophilic Coronary Periarteritis with Arterial Dissection: The Mast Cell Hypothesis.
- Death Due to Complications of Bowel Obstruction Following Raw Poppy Seed Ingestion.
- Fatal Myocarditis Following Treatment with the PD-1 Inhibitor Nivolumab.
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Robert F Corliss MD's Practice location
Dr. Robert F Corliss MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Corliss
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Dr. Daniel F Iyama-kurtycz MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Thomas Jay Raife MD600 HIGHLAND AVE MADISON WI 53792
- Dr. Darya Buehler M.D.Uw Hospital and Clinics Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Paul Samuel Weisman M.D.UW HOSPITAL & CLINICS MADISON WI 53792
- Dr. Suzanne M Selvaggi MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Jose R Torrealba MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792