Alison Barnett is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Whitmore Lake, MI. Alison is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Barnett can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Barnett will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Alison J Barnett DPT, PT's Practice location
Whitmore Lake, MI 48189Get Direction
Ms. Alison J Barnett DPT, PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Exercise Improves Brain Power
A study has added evidence to the fact that exercise may improve memory and other cognitive skills. The study results published in Health Psychology show that middle aged adults who did two-hour sessions of cycling or stretching in a week had improved memory and thinking skill within six...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- Alzheimer 's Disease: Understand the Diagnosis
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer’s disease is characterized by the gradual death of the brain cells, which affects the transmission of signals. This, in turn, impairs memory, judgement, and cognitive abilities of the patient, and they find it difficult to carry out the day-to-day activities...
- Comedian Sir Billy Connolly Wants to Participate in Research for Parkinson’s
Sir Billy Connolly,75, is a Glasgow, Scotland-born comedian who has Parkinson’s disease. He was diagnosed five years ago and says the incurable disease dominates his life. He is no longer able to act or work on his comedy shows. ...
- Even James Bond Couldn't Win This Battle for his Family
While many consider James Bond to symbolize infallibility and perfection, the man who is famous for playing him, Pierce Brosnan, unfortunately was not able to fight off ovarian cancer for his mother in-law, wife, or daughter.Loving CassandraBrosnan met Cassandra in the '70s, and they had a whirlwind...
- What Are the Different Sources of Healthy Proteins?
It is not enough that we eat all proteins; one must understand and have the right kind of proteins in the correct amounts to obtain proper health benefits. Women between the ages of 19-years-old and 70-years-old require an average of 46 grams of protein per day, while men of the same age group need...
- Fran Roth DPT2636 S. Milford Rd. Highland MI 48357
- Mrs. Kirsten Etka Hallstrom PT1459 Coventry Square Dr Ann Arbor MI 48103
- Sherry Lynn Herman-hilker P.T., M.S.1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Kathryn A Kelm PT2636 S Milford Rd Highland MI 48357
- Ms. Merideth Laverne Williams Other35062 Meadow Ln Farmington MI 48335
- Deanna Lynne Cueny P.T.2636 S Milford Rd Highland MI 48357