Dr. Elena Katzap D.O
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY, 10941
Dr. Elena Katzap is a rheumatologist practicing in Middletown, NY. Dr. Katzap specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Katzap treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology 2006
Dr. Elena Katzap D.O's Practice location
Middletown, NY 10941Get Direction
Dr. Elena Katzap D.O's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Katzap
- New Treatment for Early Stages of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Although the course of rheumatoid arthritis is different for every individual, it is worth mentioning that with proper treatment, the progression can be slowed down or even stopped altogether. Currently, there are several ways to treat RA and among these approaches is COBRA therapy. The COBRA...
- Model Shares Photo of Lupus Blisters to Give Others Confidence
Model Jokiva Bellard will not let lupus define her as she shares a photo of herself with her blisters to give others battling this chronic illness enough confidence to love themselves for who they are.Setting the example for othersJokiva Bellard saw a big change in her life once scars and blisters...
- Toni Braxton Inspired by Selena Gomez, Calls Her a Pioneer
Sometime in September 2017, fans and admirers of Popstar Selena Gomez found out that she underwent a kidney transplant because of her worsening lupus condition. One of her best friends, Francia Raisa, willingly donated her kidney to Selena. Selena's celebrity gave her a platform to raise awareness...
- Fibromyalgia and How It Affects Women
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90 percent of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has...
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- Health Canada Gives Approval on AVACEN 100 for Fibromyalgia Treatment
Health Canada, which is a federal department in charge of assisting Canadians with obtaining quality healthcare and promoting healthy lifestyle practices, just gave its approval for the licensing of the AVACEN 100 Class II to be used in the treatment of fibromyalgia, which afflicts about 10 million...
- Dr. Suleman Bhana M.D.155 CRYSTAL RUN RD MIDDLETOWN NY 10941
- Dr. Mark J Bele DO155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Henry Paul Lasky M.D.155 CRYSTAL RUN RD MIDDLETOWN NY 10941
- Dr. Dorothy Katherine Bloniarz M.D.155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Elena Sanders M.D.95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Jowairiyya Sarfraz Ahmad M.D.155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941