Dr. Michael Johnathon Elliott M.D.
Orthopedist9300 Valley Childrens Pl Madera CA, 93638
Dr. Michael Elliott is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Madera, CA. Dr. Elliott specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Elliott tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Dr. Michael Johnathon Elliott M.D.'s Practice location
Madera, CA 93638Get Direction
RENO, NV 89502Get Direction
Dr. Michael Johnathon Elliott M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Elliott
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Dr. Jon Oda M.D.9300 Valley Children?s Place Madera California 93636
- Dr. David Taylor MD1630 E Herndon Ave Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Moshe Wilker M.D.6210 N. 1st Street Fresno CA 93710
- Dr. Cyril William Rebel MD550 East Almond Avenue Madera CA 93637
- Dr. Steven Thaxter MD1630 E Herndon Ave Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Eric Hanson MD1630 E Herndon Ave Fresno CA 93720