Dr. Rabie N Stephan MD
Surgeon | Surgical Critical Care1415 Portland Ave Suite 245 Rochester NY, 14621
Dr. Rabie Stephan is a general surgeon practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Stephan specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Stephan provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University Of Bonn Med Faculty Medicine
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Hemorrhage and resuscitation: immunological aspects.
- Embolization of illicit needle fragments.
- A model of pulmonary atelectasis in rats: activation of alveolar macrophage and cytokine release.
- Prolongation of survival of rat kidney allografts by transforming growth factor-beta 2.
- Accessory duct sphincteroplasty is preferred for long-term prevention of recurrent acute pancreatitis in patients with pancreas divisum.
- Pancreatic infections.
Dr. Rabie N Stephan MD's Practice location
Rochester, NY 14621Get Direction
BUFFALO, NY 14263Get Direction
Dr. Rabie N Stephan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stephan
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk for Appendicitis?
Many people pay little to no attention to the appendix. In fact, the appendix is probably the least studied organ in the body. The case can be confirmed by the fact that even in today’s highly advanced doctors and scientists, they still do not know the exact role of the appendix.The Role and...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- How Is Liver Cancer Diagnosed?
How is Liver Cancer Diagnosed?Liver cancer is a common type of cancer which begins in the liver cells, or hepatocytes. Liver cancer is a cancer which affects one of the largest and most important organs of the body. Liver cancer is type of cancer which, when diagnosed at early stages, can be...
- Laparoscopy and Infertility
LaparoscopyA laparoscopy is a surgical procedure, which allows doctors to examine your abdominal organs. In females, their fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries are found in the pelvic region, which is at the bottom of the abdomen. The procedure uses a laparoscope to visualize the abdominal organs....
- What is a Sphincterotomy?
A fissure is the tearing of anal skin as a result of the overstretching of the anal opening by a big hard stool. Normally, sphincterotomy is related to constipation, chronic diarrhea (less often), inflammatory bowel disease or sexually transmitted infections that have anal and rectal effects. At...
- Dr. Matthew Perry Schiralli MD360 Linden Oaks Drive Rochester NY 14625
- Dr. Carlos E Marroquin M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Ruth Ellen Hetland M.D.2235 CLINTON AVE S ROCHESTER NY 14618
- Dr. Pasquale Iannoli M.D.99 Canal Landing Blvd Rochester NY 14626
- Dr. Brian Patrick Watkins MD360 Linden Oaks Rochester NY 14625
- Dr. Christopher B Caldwell MD10 Hagen Dr Rochester NY 14625