Mr. Sunthorn Muangmingsuk MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology4440 W 95th St Oak Lawn IL, 60453
Dr. Sunthorn Muangmingsuk is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Oak Lawn, IL. Dr. Muangmingsuk specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
Faculty of Medicine At Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok 1987
Faculty of Medicine At Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok Medicine
Chulalongkorn University Faculty of Medicine 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
- Echocardiogram (echo), Fetal Echocardiography, Congenital Heart Disease And More
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Advocate Christ Med Ctr, Pediatric Cardiology; Advocate Christ Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Advocate Hope Children's Hospital 1996
- Advocate Christ Medical Center, Oak Lawn
- Advocate Christ Medical Center Program
- Advocate Hope Children's Hospital, Oak Lawn, IL - Pediatric Cardiology 1999
- Advocate Christ Medical Center - Illinois
Mr. Sunthorn Muangmingsuk MD's Practice location
Oak Lawn, IL 60453Get Direction
Oak Lawn, IL 60453Get Direction
Mr. Sunthorn Muangmingsuk MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Muangmingsuk
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Dr. Dolores Ann Vitullo MD2300 Childrens Plaza Box 21 Chicago IL 60614
- Mr. Tarek Husayni MD4440 W 95th St Oak Lawn IL 60453
- Dr. Peter Ralph Koenig M.D.5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Luciana T Young MD2300 Childrens Plaza Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Elfriede Pahl MD2300 Childrens Plaza Box 21 Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Tania L Saroli MD4440 W 95TH ST OAK LAWN IL 60453