Dr. Jason Keith Sicklick M.D.
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical OncologyJohns Hopkins Hospital Baltimore MD, 21287
Dr. Jason Sicklick is a surgical oncologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Sicklick specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
UC Los Angeles, School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA Medical Degree
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD Other Degree
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY Other Degree
Surgical Oncologist Medical Degree
Associate Professor of Surgery Medical Degree
Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD Other Degree
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Azygous vein to right atrium bypass graft in a patient with idiopathic fibrosing mediastinitis and symptomatic superior and inferior vena cava obstructions.
- Role for hedgehog signaling in hepatic stellate cell activation and viability.
- Dysregulation of the Hedgehog pathway in human hepatocarcinogenesis.
- Interleukin-15 increases hepatic regenerative activity.
- Sustained activation of Rac1 in hepatic stellate cells promotes liver injury and fibrosis in mice.
- Fetal alcohol exposure impairs Hedgehog cholesterol modification and signaling.
- Hedgehog-mediated mesenchymal-epithelial interactions modulate hepatic response to bile duct ligation.
- Hepatic accumulation of Hedgehog-reactive progenitors increases with severity of fatty liver damage in mice.
- Sonic hedgehog is an autocrine viability factor for myofibroblastic hepatic stellate cells.
- Hedgehog pathway activation and epithelial-to-mesenchymal transitions during myofibroblastic transformation of rat hepatic cells in culture and cirrhosis.
- Correcting the misnomers of epithelial-mesenchymal relations.
- Have we hit an invisible barrier for preventing postoperative urinary tract infections?
- Management of abdominal malignancies: updates from the International Association of Surgeons, Gastroenterologists and Oncologists.
- In vivo fluorescence imaging of gastrointestinal stromal tumors using fluorophore-conjugated anti-KIT antibody.
- Improved perioperative outcomes with minimally invasive distal pancreatectomy: results from a population-based analysis.
Dr. Jason Keith Sicklick M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92093Get Direction
La Jolla, CA 92037Get Direction
San Diego, CA 92103Get Direction
Dr. Jason Keith Sicklick M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sicklick
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- What Is Gastric Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Gastric cancer, also known as stomach cancer, begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease does not show clear signs and symptoms until it enters the later stages. The cancer may spread from the stomach to essential parts like the liver, lungs, bones, and lymph...
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Dr. Maura Reinblatt MD4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Mukund S. Didolkar M.D.2435 W Belvedere Ave Baltimore MD 21215
- Dr. Mehran Habibi M.D.4940 Eastern Ave. Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. John R Saunders M.D.6569 N CHARLES ST BALTIMORE MD 21204
- Dr. Fabian Mccartney Johnston MD600 N WOLFE ST BALTIMORE MD 21287
- Dr. Susan B Kesmodel MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201