Dr. Khaled M Shukairy M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery1501 S Center Rd Bldg B Burton MI, 48509
Dr. Khaled Shukairy is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Burton, MI. Dr. Shukairy specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Damascus, Fac of Med, Damascus, Syria 1972
University of Damascus / Faculty of Medicine 1972
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Nat'L Naval Med Ctr, Otolaryngology; Sinai-Grace Hosp/Grace Hosp, General Surgery; Sinai-Grace Hosp/Grace Hosp, Internal Medicine
- National Naval Medical Center
Dr. Khaled M Shukairy M.D.'s Practice location
Burton, MI 48509Get Direction
Dr. Khaled M Shukairy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shukairy
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- What is a Neck Lift?
The neck often ages at a more rapid rate, compared to the face. Moreover, the neck is a very delicate area, and if you put on any extra pounds, fat tends to store there. Although you may have put in the effort to lose any extra weight you may have gained, the neck is the last part of the body that...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- Dr. Seth Charles Palmer D.O.1 Genesys Pkwy Grand Blanc MI 48439
- Dr. Abd A Alghanem M.D.1020 Charter Dr Flint MI 48532
- Mr. Mehmet Cemal Agabigum MD5040 Villa Linde Pkwy Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Steven Christopher Reschak DO3455 Regency Park Dr Grand Blanc MI 48439
- Dr. Ramotsumi M Makhene MD9450 S SAGINAW RD STE F GRAND BLANC MI 48439
- Dr. Stephen A Morris MDOne Hurley Plaza Flint MI 48503