Dr. Robert Jeffrey Breslin M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery5601 Loch Raven Blvd Suite 303 Baltimore MD, 21239
Dr. Robert Breslin is a vascular surgeon practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Breslin specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Breslin diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1984
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1983
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1984
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Sinai Hosp Of Baltimore, General Surgery
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore Program
Dr. Robert Jeffrey Breslin M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21239Get Direction
Dr. Robert Jeffrey Breslin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Breslin
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Dr. Dale Buchbinder M.D.6569 N Charles St Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Mouhamad O. Annous MD1900 E Northern Pkwy Baltimore MD 21239
- Dr. Andre Biuckians M.D.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Ahmad M. Abu-ghaida M.D.9105 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Thomas Reifsnyder M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Paul Lucas MD301 Saint Paul St Baltimore MD 21202