Dr. Oscar Antonio Aguirre M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology9800 Mt Pyramid Ct Suite 300 Englewood CO, 80112
Dr. Oscar Aguirre is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Englewood, CO. Dr. Aguirre specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Aguirre can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Aguirre can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Colorado B.A. Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology 1988
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center M.D. 1993
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Diagnostic Testing
- Cosmetic Gynecology
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation ®
- Mommy Makeover
- Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Body Contouring
- Vaser® Liposelection
- Dermal Aesthetics
- Botox® Cosmetic
- Dermal Fillers
- Resurfacing Of Skin And Scars
- Laser Hair Removal
- Vampire Facial ®
- Vampire Face Lift ®
- Vampire Breast Lift ®
- Skin Rejuvenation
- O-shot ®
- P-shot ®
- Tummy Tuck
- Skin Tightening
- Clitoral Hood Reduction
- Professional Member American Urogynecologic Society
- Professional Member International Continence Society
- Professional Member International Urogynecological Association
- Professional Member International Society of Cosmetogynecology
- Professional Member American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Professional Member American Academy of Cosmetic Gynecologists
- Professional Member American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Professional Member International Society of Pelvic Neuromodulation
- Professional Member International Pelvic Pain Society
- Professional Member American Academy of Gynecological Laparoscopists
- University Of Kansas Medical Center Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Denver, CO Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Oscar Antonio Aguirre M.D.'s Practice location
Englewood, CO 80112Get Direction
PARKER, CO 80134Get Direction
Dr. Oscar Antonio Aguirre M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Aguirre
- What Is Puerperal Sepsis?
Puerperal sepsis is a condition that develops when a new mother gets a birth-related infection. The safety and overall risk all throughout a woman's pregnancy are largely determined by a woman's place of residence and the quality of medical care she receives before, during, and after her pregnancy....
- Reasons Why You Need Bariatric Surgery
What is Bariatric Surgery?Bariatric surgery is also referred as weight loss surgery. It is mainly done on obese people or those with a BMI (body mass index) greater than forty. The main aim of this kind of surgery is to achieve weight loss. What are the Risks of Being Overweight?Being obese poses...
- Can Vaginitis be Treated Over the Counter?
The inflammation of the vagina is what is known as vaginitis. Infection is the leading cause in premenopausal women. A low estrogen level after menopause mostly results in atrophic vaginitis (vaginal atrophy). You may get vaginitis due to hypersensitivity to an irritating chemical like...
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Effective?
Have you ever considered herbal supplements to achieve a slim physique? There are many different types of herbal supplements that contain a variety of ingredients, like appetite suppressants, Ephedrine, Chitosan, Dandelion, Clenbuterol, Cascara, Guar Guam, and diuretics. Are these ingredients safe...
- Treatments for Bronchitis During Pregnancy
Although bronchitis can be a harmful illness to those who suffer from it, pregnant women may be more severely affected by the symptoms of bronchitis. Bronchitis can cause fetal complications for pregnant women who require constant oxygen levels to stay healthy. Since pregnancy weakens women's...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- Dr. Cynthia S.b. Tucker MD9351 Grant St Denver CO 80229
- Dr. Margaret Pareso Maeder MD1601 East 19th Avenue, Suite 4200 Denver Colorado 80218
- Dr. Lori Kristine Lindsay M.D.9397 Crown Crest Blvd Parker CO 80138
- Dr. Wendy Berenbaum MD455 S Hudson St Denver CO 80246
- Dr. Steven M Grover M.D.10103 Ridgegate Pkwy Lone Tree CO 80124
- Dr. Greta Kay Brandstetter MD9351 Grant St Denver CO 80229