Dr. Michael Leonard Schmitz D.O.
Family Practitioner1520 Whitney Ct Centracare Clinic - Saint Cloud MN, 56303
Dr. Michael Schmitz, DO--specialist in clinical psychology and family medicine--currently sees patients in Saint cloud, Minnesota and Saint cloud, Minnesota and St cloud, Minnesota. Dr. Schmitz graduated ...
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1981
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1981
University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine 1981
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Genesys Reg M C-Flint Ost Hp, Family Medicine
- Genesys Regional Medical Center Program
Dr. Michael Leonard Schmitz D.O.'s Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
Dr. Michael Leonard Schmitz D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schmitz
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- Who is Likely to Become Obese?
Obesity and being overweight have no boundaries. In America people of all ages, gender and ethnic and racial groups have been affected. This problem has been in existence for over 30 years and is growing.AdultsIn 2009 to 2010, almost 70 percent of Americans were obese or overweight according to the...
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- Mrs. Heather Anne Neuman MD1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Amanda Lea Lovold DO200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Kathryn A Mechelke MD1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Jasvir Singh M.D.600 Coffee Rd Modesto CA 95355
- Dr. Shawn K Day DO1520 Whitney Court Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Julie Anderson M.D.204 9th Ave. NE Rice MN 56367