Dr. Ravi Patel is a Dentist practicing in Buford, GA. Dr. Patel specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Ravi A Patel DMD's Practice location
BUFORD, GA 30518Get Direction
Cumming, GA 30041Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Ravi A Patel DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ravi A Patel DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Dr. Mike Salekian DMD3710 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta GA 30005
- Mrs. Jill M Golsen DMD3400a Old Milton Parkway Alpharetta GA 30005
- Dr. Devang Vinaykant Shah DMD2133 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd Suwanee GA 30024
- Dr. Edward D'witt Mcdonald D.D.S.2463 Hamilton Mill Pkwy Dacula GA 30019
- Dr. Shetal Parikh Other650 GWINNETT DRIVE SW LAWRENCEVILLE GA 30045
- Dr. Clarence Kegler DDS1500 Peachtree Industrial Blvd. Suwanee GA 30024