Dr. Velma Lou Paschall MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH, 44195
Velma Paschall, M.D., currently serves joint appointments within Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital's Section of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, Department of Medical Subspecialty Pediatrics, and ...
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1978
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1978
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- 2011-2012 Teacher of Year in Allergy/Immunology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Allergy Shots, Blood Tests, Clinical Trials And More
- Texas Children's Hospital Allergy and Immunology Houston, TX USA 1983
Dr. Velma Lou Paschall MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Dr. Velma Lou Paschall MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Paschall
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Dr. Eli Silver MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Akhilesh K Chouksey MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Melvin N Berger MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Benjamin Thomas Prince M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Leigh A Kerns MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Kholoud K Wishah MD29160 CENTER RIDGE RD WESTLAKE OH 44145