Dr. Velma Lou Paschall MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH, 44195
Velma Paschall, M.D., currently serves joint appointments within Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital's Section of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, Department of Medical Subspecialty Pediatrics, and ...
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1978
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1978
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- 2011-2012 Teacher of Year in Allergy/Immunology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Allergy Shots, Blood Tests, Clinical Trials And More
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Allergy And Immunology; Baylor Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
- Texas Children's Hospital 1981
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
- Texas Children's Hospital Allergy and Immunology Houston, TX USA 1983
Dr. Velma Lou Paschall MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Dr. Velma Lou Paschall MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Paschall
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Dr. Eli Silver MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Benjamin Thomas Prince M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Melvin N Berger MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Akhilesh K Chouksey MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Leigh A Kerns MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Kholoud K Wishah MD29160 CENTER RIDGE RD WESTLAKE OH 44145