Dr. Parimal Panchal is a Dentist practicing in Allentown, PA. Dr. Panchal specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Parimal M Panchal DMD's Practice location
Allentown, PA 18109Get Direction
WILMINGTON, NC 28403Get Direction
Dr. Parimal M Panchal DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Panchal
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Dr. Floyd A. Shultz DDS202 South 3rd Street Coopersburg Pennsylvania 18036
- Dr. Donald L. Malizia DDS1329 Hamilton Street Allentown PA 18102
- Dr. David Andrew Burt DDS2004 South Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. Stephen Roy Gschrey DMD2551 Baglyos Circle Bethlehem PA 18020
- Dr. Mohamad Abdul El-kheir DDS338 Juniper St Quakertown PA 18951
- Dr. Larry F. Rakowsky D.M.D.7601 Easton Rd Ottsville PA 18942