Dr. Deborah Albright M.D.
Pediatrician4881 Sugar Maple Dr 88th Mdos Sgoma Dayton OH, 45433
Dr. Deborah Albright is a pediatrician practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Albright is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Albright diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Albright can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Pittsburgh Sch of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 1997
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 1997
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
Dr. Deborah Albright M.D.'s Practice location
Dayton, OH 45433Get Direction
Wexford, PA 15090Get Direction
PITTSBURGH, PA 15224Get Direction
Dr. Deborah Albright M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Albright
- Cold Sores in Babies
As we all know, newborn babies do not develop strong immune systems immediately. Their bodies are still in the midst of the human development process and are adapting to the changes they face in the outside world. Thus, cold sores in newborn babies with weak immune systems can be extremely...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Dr. Shehzad Saeed M.D.1 Childrens Plz Dayton OH 45404
- Dr. Bharati A. Kamdar M.D.7345 FAR HILLS AVE DAYTON OH 45459
- Dr. Donald August Pelsor MD120 W Wenger Rd Englewood OH 45322
- Dr. Joel T Wehrmeyer MD6251 Good Samaritan Way Dayton OH 45424
- Dr. Craig A. Horn MD8638 OLD TROY PIKE HUBER HEIGHTS OH 45424
- Dr. Marie R Seiler MD7111 North Main St Dayton OH 45415