Dr. Deborah Albright M.D.
Pediatrician4881 Sugar Maple Dr 88th Mdos Sgoma Dayton OH, 45433
Dr. Deborah Albright is a pediatrician practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Albright is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Albright diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Albright can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Pittsburgh Sch of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 1997
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 1997
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
- San Antonio Unif Ser Hlth Edu, Allergy And Immunology
- Wright Patterson
Dr. Deborah Albright M.D.'s Practice location
Dayton, OH 45433Get Direction
Wexford, PA 15090Get Direction
PITTSBURGH, PA 15224Get Direction
Dr. Deborah Albright M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Albright
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Dr. Bharati A. Kamdar M.D.7345 FAR HILLS AVE DAYTON OH 45459
- Dr. Marie R Seiler MD7111 North Main St Dayton OH 45415
- Dr. Donald August Pelsor MD120 W Wenger Rd Englewood OH 45322
- Dr. Joel T Wehrmeyer MD6251 Good Samaritan Way Dayton OH 45424
- Dr. Cheryl Kuck M.D.1 CHILDRENS PLZ DAYTON OH 45404
- Dr. Craig A. Horn MD8638 OLD TROY PIKE HUBER HEIGHTS OH 45424