Dr. Deborah Albright M.D.
Pediatrician119 Vip Dr Suite 204 Wexford PA, 15090
Dr. Deborah Albright is a pediatrician practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Albright is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Albright diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Albright can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Pittsburgh Sch of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 1997
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 1997
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
- San Antonio Unif Ser Hlth Edu, Allergy And Immunology
- Wright Patterson
Dr. Deborah Albright M.D.'s Practice location
Dayton, OH 45433Get Direction
Wexford, PA 15090Get Direction
PITTSBURGH, PA 15224Get Direction
Dr. Deborah Albright M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Albright
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- What is Diaper Rash?
Diaper rash is a skin problem that develops in the area beneath the diaper. Appearance of this condition ranges from irritated, reddish skin to pimples and blisters in the diaper area. In mild cases, the skin will be slightly reddish in color and warm to touch. For some infants, it appears in the...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. William Coppula MD9795 PERRY HWY STE 100 WEXFORD PA 15090
- Dr. Bruce Hyde M.D.12311 PERRY HWY STE D WEXFORD PA 15090
- Mrs. Leslie Beth Soloshatz MD9795 PERRY HWY WEXFORD PA 15090
- Dr. Meena Adhar MD11676 Perry Highway Wexford PA 15090
- Dr. Susan Kathleen Saunders M.D.9795 PERRY HWY WEXFORD PA 15090
- Dr. Ellen T Scholnicoff MD100 BRADFORD RD WEXFORD PA 15090