Mr. Steven W Yates M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology2610 Aberdeen Blvd Gastonia NC, 28054
Dr. Steven Yates is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Gastonia, NC. Dr. Yates specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1987
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology- 2003
- Prostate Cancer
- Chronic Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Medical Oncology; Univ Of Ky Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- University of Kentucky Affiliated Hospitals 1990
- University of Wisconsin Program
- University of Wisconsin, Medical Oncology, WI, USA 1993
Mr. Steven W Yates M.D.'s Practice location
Gastonia, NC 28054Get Direction
LAS VEGAS, NV 89109Get Direction
Mr. Steven W Yates M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yates
- Touchdown For Lymphoma: Two Teams Put Rivalry Aside For a Cause
Everyone knows that some rivalries can get pretty heated - especially when sports are involved. However, two football teams recognize that there is something more important - supporting a girl with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Although she was a cheerleader for the football team, they are now turning the...
- Multiple Myeloma: What is Autotransplantation?
During a stem cell transplantation or autotransplantation, the patient receives high chemotherapy dosage which is sometimes done to the entire body to get rid of the cells that are in the bone marrow (including the myeloma cells). Afterwards, the patient receives new stem cells to form...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- Can Multiple Myeloma be Asymptomatic?
Early treatment for persons suffering from multiple myeloma that is asymptomatic may not be beneficial. The initial stages for multiple myeloma do not show symptoms, and this is known as being asymptomatic.The treatment for persons with asymptomatic multiple myeloma should be deferred up to when the...
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- John Quinones Teams Up With Survivors For Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Many cancer patients suffer in silence, with the public being largely unaware of the different types of cancer and how they affect patients. Most people obviously know that cancer is well, a bad thing, but there is a lot of nuance and important information that is lost on the common citizen. Most...
- Dr. John F Mahoney MD1100 S Tryon St Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Nasfat Jameel Shehadeh MD333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Reza Nazemzadeh MD4501 Cameron Valley Pkwy Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Charles H Packman MD1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Warden L Woodard MD1100 S Tryon St Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Rebecca Lynn Elliott MD4220 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704