Dr. Janine Yeostros is a family practitioner practicing in Bellingham, WA. Dr. Yeostros specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Yeostros possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 2000
University of Florida College of Medicine 2000
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Adjustment Disorder
- East Jefferson Gen Hosp, Family Medicine
- East Jefferson Gen Hospital
- East Jefferson General Hospital Program
Dr. Janine A Yeostros MD's Practice location
Bellingham, WA 98226Get Direction
Dr. Janine A Yeostros MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yeostros
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- Polydipsia: What Causes Excessive Thirst?
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is a medical term given for extreme thirstiness. It is said to be one of the initial symptoms of diabetes. Polydipsia is also accompanied by either temporary or constant dryness in the mouth. It is very important to consume adequate amounts of water in a day, so that...
- Managing High Fever In Children
Most of the time, a fever doesn’t indicate a serious problem. However, it can be alarming and frightening if a child’s body temperature increases dramatically. Oftentimes, fever is the body’s way of fighting infections. Although not all fevers need treatment, a high fever can make children...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- What Causes Testicular Cancer?
If you were to pose this simple question to your doctor, you would get the response that science does not know for sure what triggers cancer in the testes. But if you were to dig a little deeper, you may be drawn into a discussion on chromosomes and genes, the basic building blocks of life, and how...
- Dr. Jonathan W Grymaloski M.D.6884 Hannegan Rd Everson WA 98247
- Dr. Margaret A Jacobson MD3015 Squalicum Pkwy Bellingham WA 98225
- Dr. Ann M Knowles M.D.3015 Squalicum Pkwy Bellingham WA 98225
- Dr. Robin W. Caldwell MD1610 Grover St Lynden WA 98264
- Dr. April K Wakefield pagels MD2075 Barkley Blvd Bellingham WA 98226
- Dr. Stephen Harry Herdman MD3015 Squalicum Pkwy Bellingham WA 98225