Dr. Fred Brosco MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)695 Eddy St Suite 21 Providence RI, 02903
Dr. Fred Brosco is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Providence, RI. Dr. Brosco specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Brosco can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Brosco can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University 1984
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Women & Infants Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Women & Infants Hosp/Brown
- Women and Infants Hospital of Rhode Island Program
Dr. Fred Brosco MD's Practice location
Providence, RI 02903Get Direction
Dr. Fred Brosco MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brosco
- What Are the Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids?
According to a new study, women who sought treatment for the different symptoms of uterine fibroids, such as heavy bleeding and pain, have a better quality of life after the treatment. Women who had hysterectomy reported that they would have put off the procedure for a longer period, when compared...
- Some Women May Have the Genes That Cause Endometriosis
A new study published in the journal, Nature Genetics, has shown that women who have one of the two genetic variants may have increased risk of developing endometriosis. This offers new insight into the development of this condition, which affects about 6% to 10% of women. According to the...
- Weight Loss Surgery Can Motivate an Entire Household to Get Fit
According to a new study published in. Archives of Surgery, family members of people who had weight loss surgery adopted healthier lifestyle and eating habits. All the members in the family were active for over a year after the surgery, and overweight members in the family lost an average of 8...
- Dehydration During Pregnancy: What Are the Symptoms?
Pregnant women should be on the lookout for dehydration. When your body loses water more than what you are consuming, dehydration happens. It is crucial for women who are pregnant to remain properly hydrated.You will require more water if you are pregnant because water is very crucial for the growth...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- When Could Vaginal Discharge Be a Sign of Something Else?
Vaginal discharge is a normal and physiological function of the body to help keep the vagina healthy. It can also have certain odors, textures, and colors, which help in the identification of infections and other physiological changes in the female body. What is a normal vaginal discharge?Vaginal...
- Kurian Thott6th Avenue & Spruce Street Reading PA 19611
- Dr. Donald R Coustan M.D.101 Dudley St Providence RI 02905
- Dr. Cynthia M. Hanna MD333 School Street Pawtucket RI 02860
- Dr. Melanie Sass Greenman MD101 Dudley St Providence RI 02905
- Dr. Harris Galkin MD450 Veterans Memorial Pkwy East Providence RI 02914
- Dr. Michael Economos MD215 Tollgate Road Warwick RI 02886