Dr. Elizabeth Ann Ng MD, FAAP
Neurologist | Clinical Neurophysiology26901 76th Ave New Hyde Park NY, 11040
Dr. Elizabeth Ng practices Neuropathology in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Ng studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1999
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Schneider Childrens Hospital
Dr. Elizabeth Ann Ng MD, FAAP's Practice location
New Hyde Park, NY 11040Get Direction
FARMINGTON, CT 06032Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Ann Ng MD, FAAP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ng
- Can My Sleeping Habits Influence the Development of Migraines?
Our grandmothers and parents used to insist on a sound sleep of 8 hours in the night. But with the changed lifestyle, use of computers, mobile phones and technology increasingly being used, our sleeping patterns and the duration has changed drastically.Many of the younger generation have opted for...
- The Difference Between Parkinson’s and Parkinsonism
Parkinson’s and Parkinsonism sound the same, and they are very similar. Parkinsonism is defined as several neurological disorders causing movement problems, but there are differences. ...
- On the Back of Friends: How One Man Travels the World with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone dreams of travelling the world at some point in life, and while this dream may envision backpacks, campfires, mobile speakers, inflatable mattresses and tons of supplies, very few people would dream of actually being backpacks on their thrilling adventure.Some four years ago, one of such...
- Widow Creates Fashion Line to Help Parkinson's Disease Patients
Maura Horton’s husband, Don, was diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease when he was just 48 years old. Don was part of the about 1.5 million people who had Parkinson’s disease just in the United States. This progressive disease disrupts the neural circuits that are in the basal ganglia, which is...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Study Plans to Reduce the Number of Veterans Who Develop Alzheimer’s
War can destroy cities, cultures, and more… but one of the longest lasting impacts that war often has is on those who fight in the war. Following a war, veterans are often left with a huge transition to make, as they attempt to assimilate into society following deployment. One of the greatest...
- Dr. Vikas Varma MD61 Jericho tpke Jericho NY 11753
- Dr. Ian A. Stein MD170 Great Neck Road Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Reema Maindiratta M.D.400 West Main Street Babylon New York 11702
- Dr. Tibor Becske M.D.560 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Paul Herberton Gordon M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.364 South East 8th Avenue Hillsboro Oregon 97123