Dr. Stephen Thomas Knuff D.O.
General Practitioner1700 Oak Ave Muskegon MI, 49442
Dr. Stephen Knuff is a general practitioner practicing in Muskegon, MI. Dr. Knuff does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Knuff provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Stephen Thomas Knuff D.O.'s Practice location
Muskegon, MI 49442Get Direction
Stillwater, MN 55082Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Thomas Knuff D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Knuff
- What are the Different Types of Inhalers Used to Treat Asthma?
Managing medication and using inhalers have become integral parts of the asthma care routine. An inhaler allows you the freedom of carrying minute doses of medication for use in emergencies wherever you may go. It’s a huge relief knowing that help is immediately at hand in your trouser pocket. Not...
- How Does the Body Turn Carbohydrates into Glucose?
What are Carbohydrates?The body converts the food we eat into energy. Even though we obtain calories and energy from different food sources, such as carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, our main source of energy is still from carbohydrates. The body converts these carbs into glucose, which is the main...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- What Is An Anal Fissurectomy?
An anal fissurectomy is a surgery that may be used for curing anal fissures. The procedure involves an incision in the sphincter muscles which control one's anal opening. It is normally the recommended surgery for treating tears or cracks that develop inside the distal canal (passageway) where waste...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Dengue Fever?
Entry Point: The Proboscis Prick of the Aedes MosquitoIn Dengue fever, the human body plays host to a virus that is carried by the Aedes mosquito species. The infection occurs when mosquito saliva is mixed with harmful viruses in the bloodstream. The virus then goes through stages of overcoming the...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- Dr. Lloyd James Lemmen M.D420 Whitehall Rd Muskegon MI 49445
- Dr. Leon Smith D.O.445 E Sherman Blvd Muskegon MI 49444
- Dr. Lloyd Scott Rotz M.D.15517 Winchester Cir Grand Haven MI 49417
- Dr. William F Kirchhaine M.D.747 W Norton Ave Muskegon MI 49441
- Dr. Nicolas Joseph Pietrangelo D.O.19212 N Shore Dr Spring Lake MI 49456
- Dr. Paul D Ponstein DO1560 E Sherman Blvd Muskegon MI 49444