Dr. Veronika Kroin is a pediatrician practicing in Wheeling, IL. Dr. Kroin is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kroin diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kroin can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Fed De Rio Grande Do Sul- Fac De Med- Porto Alegre- Rs- Brazil 1985
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS) Faculdade de Medicina 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Newborn Babies, Physical Exams, Adolescent Health And More
- Ear Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Strep Throat
- Advocate Lutheran Gen Hosp, Pediatrics; Advocate Il Masonic Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital Program
Dr. Veronika V Kroin M.D.'s Practice location
Wheeling, IL 60090Get Direction
Dr. Veronika V Kroin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kroin
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Mrs. Jolanta Dziok M.D.7447 W Talcott Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Dr. Mohammad Mahmud Khan MD661 Graceland Ave Des Plaines IL 60016
- Dr. Carol T. Burkhart M.D.3295 N Arlington Heights Rd Arlington Heights IL 60004
- Dr. Suresh Havalad M.D.1775 Dempster Street Park Ridge Illinois 60068
- Dr. Walter D. Campbell MD, MS2401 Ravine Way Glenview Illinois 60025
- Maurina B. Galvez5140 North California Avenue Chicago Illinois 60625