Dr. Kelly J Wells D.C.
Chiropractor | Nutrition54b Rolling Oaks Rd Sugar Grove IL, 60554
Dr. Kelly Wells is a Chiropractor practicing in Sugar Grove, IL. Dr. Wells specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Wells seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Palmer College of Chiropractic,Gonzaga University 2005
Dr. Kelly J Wells D.C.'s Practice location
Sugar Grove, IL 60554Get Direction
Dr. Kelly J Wells D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wells
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Dr. Robert Vincent DiMonda DC1832 Centre Point Circle Naperville Illinois 60563
- Dr. Rishi Kapoor D.C.1175 E OGDEN AVE NAPERVILLE IL 60563
- Dr. Robert V. DiMonda1832 Centre Point Circle, Suite 104 Naperville Illinois 60563
- Dr. Bonnie L. Harder D.C.650-C Peace Road Dekalb Illinois 60115
- Dr. Richard M. Merrion D.C.3415 South Il-59 Naperville IL 60564
- Dr. Jinaan Jawad D.C.26W276 GENEVA RD CAROL STREAM IL 60188