Dr. Platt is a graduate of the University of Missouri at Kansas City School of Dentistry. He has additional education in Bio-genetic orthodontics, restorative implants, implant surgery, bone growth for implant placement, bio-mimetically rebuilding teeth. Treatments and possible cures for some Sleep Apnea cases. Dr. Platt attended Brigham Young University for his undergraduate. Married for over 33 years, 7 children and 4 grand children.
Education and Training
UMKC DDS 1993
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Director of InstructionHiossen Implant Company2010 - 2018
- Graduate with Honors in Periodontics and Pediodontics1993UMKC Dentistry School
- Quintessence Award for Clinical Achievement in Periodontics1993UMKC Dentistry School
- Arthur E. Iwerson Award for Excellence in Pediatric Dentistry1993UMKC Dentistry School
- Student Council Student of the Year Award1991UMKC Dentistry School
- Class President Award1990UMKC Dentistry School
- Class President Award1991UMKC Dentistry School
- Top Dentists2013Colorado Springs Magazine
- Biomimetic Dentistry
- Implant Dentistry
- Dental Clinic
- Family Dentist
- Oral Surgery
- General Dentistry
- Restorative Dentist
- Emergency Dental Services
- Teeth Whitening Services
- Laser Dentistry
- Preventative Dental Care
- Digital X-rays
- Iv Sedation Available
- Treatment Of Tmj
- Laser Dentistry (no Drills, No Needles)
- Same-day Dental Repairs
- Velscrope Oral Cancer Screening
- American Orthodontic Association
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- International Academy of Dental Implantology
- Academy of Biomimetic Dentists
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Colorado Dental Association
- Colorado Springs Dental Association
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jeffery Clair Platt DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jeffery Clair Platt DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Platt
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...