Dr. Mallori Dombrock is a Chiropractor practicing in Saint Charles, IL. Dr. Dombrock specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Dombrock seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Mallori Beth Dombrock D.C.'s Practice location
Saint Charles, IL 60175Get Direction
EXCELSIOR, MN 55331Get Direction
Dr. Mallori Beth Dombrock D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Dr. Robert Vincent DiMonda DC1832 Centre Point Circle Naperville Illinois 60563
- Dr. Rishi Kapoor D.C.1175 E OGDEN AVE NAPERVILLE IL 60563
- Dr. Anthony Charles Pantanella D.C.1555 Barrington Rd Hoffman Estates IL 60169
- Dr. Al J. Petrone DC, DABCO275 W Higgins Rd Schaumburg IL 60195
- Dr. Robert V. DiMonda1832 Centre Point Circle, Suite 104 Naperville Illinois 60563
- Dr. Bonnie L. Harder D.C.650 N PEACE RD DEKALB IL 60115