Dr. James Katzel is a family practitioner practicing in Ukiah, CA. Dr. Katzel specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Katzel possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Univ Miami Sch Med, Family Practice Monction Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. James Herron Katzel MD's Practice location
Ukiah, CA 95482Get Direction
Dr. James Herron Katzel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Katzel
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effect
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Symptoms of Mono
Mono SymptomsInfectious mononucleosis is the technical and formal name of the disease commonly known as "mono". This disease is typically caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), but it can also be caused by other viruses such as cytomegalovirus. Once a person becomes infected, the symptoms may...
- Dr. Elizabeth Joan Whipkey-olson D.O.1245 S Main St Willits CA 95490
- Dr. David Betat M.D.2255 Cedar Hill Way Lakeport CA 95453
- Dr. Gary Lynn Maes M.D.5108 Hill Rd E Lakeport CA 95453
- Dr. Barry Sheppard MD275 Hospital Dr Ukiah CA 95482
- Dr. Stephanie Anne Sobczynski-patton D.O., M.P.H1893 Monterey Hwy San Jose CA 95112
- Dr. David Leroy Parsons DO1834 37th St S Saint Cloud MN 56301