Dr. Matthew Ramirez is a Chiropractor practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Ramirez specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Ramirez seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Cleveland Chiropractic College Chiropractic
Dr. Matthew Ramirez D.C's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84107Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Ramirez D.C's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Aaron M. Bell D.C.4360 S Redwood Rd Salt Lake City UT 84123
- Dr. John O Meadors DC141 E 5600 S Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Jeffrey Simon Jensen D.C.2464 W 12600 S Riverton UT 84065
- Dr. Gregory Mcginn D.C.1116 E 3300 S Salt Lake City UT 84106
- Dr. Russell Val Harward DC11616 S State St Draper UT 84020
- Dr. Joseph Ross Stockwell D.C.10714 S Jordan Gtwy South Jordan UT 84095