Dr. Barbara A Ward MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology77 Lafayette Pl Suite 302 Greenwich CT, 06830
Dr. Barbara Ward is a surgical oncologist practicing in Greenwich, CT. Dr. Ward specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
Temple University School of Medicine 1983
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Breast Cancer
- Bridgeport Hospital/Yale University Program
Dr. Barbara A Ward MD's Practice location
Greenwich, CT 06830Get Direction
Dr. Barbara A Ward MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ward
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- Dr. Maura Reinblatt MD4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Buffi M Ward MD55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Eugene Rubach M.D.139 Plandome Road Manhasset NY 11030
- Dr. David E Rivadeneira M.D.37 Research Way East Setauket NY 11733
- Dr. Andrei Cocieru M.D.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27705
- Dr. Paramjeet Singh M.D.3130 Grand Concourse Bronx NY 10458