Dr. Donald M Sandercock DO
Orthopaedic Surgeon500 Health Center Drive Suite 101 Mattoon IL, 61938
Dr. Donald Sandercock is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Mattoon, IL. Dr. Sandercock specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Sandercock tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
- Wright Patterson Med Center
Dr. Donald M Sandercock DO's Practice location
Mattoon, IL 61938Get Direction
Dr. Donald M Sandercock DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sandercock
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- Muscle Relaxants for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is known as a muscle-related pain syndrome or myofascial pain syndrome. It can be due to a general type of pain such as muscle pain or back pain, and certain tender areas in the body. Individuals suffering from fibromyalgia would have various tender spots in the...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Dr. Aaron C Eubanks MD500 Health Center Drive Mattoon IL 61938
- Dr. James Keith Mckechnie M.D.103 Professional Plz Mattoon IL 61938
- Dr. Michael Anthony Chioffe M.D.5481 S. Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Louis B Mendella DO500 Health Center Drive Mattoon IL 61938
- Dr. James Kohlmann M.D.100 Deerpath Charleston IL 61920
- Dr. Jeremy Shane Stevens M.D.1004 Health Center Drive Mattoon IL 61938