Dr. Oscar Ghelber M.D.
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX, 76104
Dr. Oscar Ghelber practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Fort Worth, TX. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Ghelber treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie Carol Davila 1987
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Member Cook Children's Physician Network
Dr. Oscar Ghelber M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Oscar Ghelber M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ghelber
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- "There is a Bridge": A Documentary About the Importance of Human Connections with Alzheimer's
"There is a Bridge" by the Memory Bridge is not only a groundbreaking documentary about Alzheimer's disease, but it also helps people to understand the importance of humanity and further understand those who are terminally ill.Alzheimer’s is one of the leading causes of death in the United States....
- Blogging Her Way Through Lymphoma - A 22 Year Old’s Way to Cope
In May of 2016, Katie DeMasi graduated from the University of Delaware with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing. The young woman already had a job lined up as a registered nurse at NYU Langone Medical Center in New York City. She had picked out her scrubs and spent a few of her summer days...
- Health Benefits and Uses of Bergamot
Bergamot Orange is a citrus fruit that has a very pleasant fragrance and a very fresh scent. The fruit is by itself very nutritious and has several known health benefits. Its oil extracted from the fruit peel is also known to be an excellent supplement which helps in dealing with several health...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Is Heat Rash Preventable?
Heat rash is a condition of the skin that causes rashes. Heat rash is also referred to as miliaria or prickly heat. The condition is mostly caused excess sweating. This is mostly brought about by staying in areas with a lot of heat. Miliaria is known to affect most children. It affects all ages...
- Dr. Juan Pablo Grimaldos M.D.801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Napoleon Burt MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Jeffrey R Zavaleta MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Christopher M Mann MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Bryan M Harris MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Jay B Tapper MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104