Dr. Oscar Ghelber M.D.
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX, 76104
Dr. Oscar Ghelber practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Fort Worth, TX. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Ghelber treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie Carol Davila 1987
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Member Cook Children's Physician Network
Dr. Oscar Ghelber M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Oscar Ghelber M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ghelber
- Is Legionnaires' Disease a Serious Medical Condition?
Legionella bacteriaLegionnaires' disease is a type of pneumonia that is in its most severe form. The disease occurs due to a bacterial infection caused by a bacteria called legionella and mainly results in the inflammation of the lungs. The bacteria are known to thrive commonly in areas such as...
- Does Popcorn Have More Antioxidants Than Fruit?
According to a new study on popcorn, which is known to contain good amount of fiber, it has a rich source of antioxidants too. Joe Vinson, PhD, professor of chemistry at the University of Scranton, says that popcorn is the king of snacks when talking about the levels of fiber, whole grains, and...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Can Music Really Be A Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy?
Ally Craig's storyThe Avant-punk group Bug Prentice has a member of the band who is very unique. He is a guitarist, singer, and songwriter in Oxford, and he also has muscular dystrophy. He uses a wheelchair and still plays the guitar. Instead of standing with his guitar strapped to his waist, Ally...
- Organizations That Participate in Ovarian Cancer Research
Ovarian cancer is one of the deadliest cancers affecting women today. Out of all cancers of the reproductive system, it’s the one most likely to end in fatality. About 1 out of 75 women will be diagnosed with ovarian cancer during her lifetime, and 1 out of 100 will die from the disease. With just...
- What Affects the Recovery Period for Hernia Surgery?
Once your hernia surgery is over, one thing that you would want to ask our doctor is “When can I resume my normal activities?” Hernia surgery is performed to close the opening from where the organ protrudes and reduce the pain experienced by the patient. In most non-invasive surgery options,...
- Dr. Napoleon Burt MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Jeffrey R Zavaleta MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Christopher M Mann MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Juan Pablo Grimaldos M.D.801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Aimee Ann Racz MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Bryan M Harris MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104