Dr. Michael Danekas practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in San Antonio, TX. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Danekas treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Michael Gene Danekas M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78234Get Direction
GREENVILLE, SC 29615Get Direction
Dr. Michael Gene Danekas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Dengue Fever?
Dengue fever is a disease originating from four members of the Flaviviridae family of viruses. Identified as Dengue 1 through 4, these pathogens are called RNA viruses because their genetic nucleus is made up of ribonucleic acid or RNA. A fifth strain of the virus was discovered in 2013, adding to...
- How Is Stroke Diagnosed?
A stroke is often diagnosed by conducting physical examination tests and studying brain images produced during scans. Your doctor will try to find all the information regarding the symptoms of stroke. In addition, the doctor will carry out a number of tests to ascertain if you have a stroke. The...
- What Are the Benefits of Traditional Chinese Medicine?
History of Traditional Chinese MedicineTraditional Chinese medicine (TCM) dates back to ancient China, where TCM practitioners used traditional herbal medicine in treating different kinds of diseases. The entire setup of Chinese medication is mainly based on systematic theories as well as abundant...
- Can I Live Without a Bladder if I Have Bladder Cancer?
The bladder is the organ in the human body that stores urine temporarily to be released later through the urethra. It is, therefore, a very important part of the body. Unfortunately, in some cases of bladder cancer, the bladder has to be removed.The removal of the urinary bladder is done through a...
- When Should I Get Checked for Prostate Cancer?
When Should I Get Checked For Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is more likely to occur in men aged between forty and seventy years. It is therefore important to be aware of the signs and symptoms of prostate cancer. Symptoms warrant a visit to the doctor as soon as possible.Deciding on whether or not...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- Dr. Christopher M Lemelle MD7700 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Travis Jay Taylor M.D.7700 FLOYD CURL DR SAN ANTONIO TX 78229
- Dr. Tunga Suresh MD7700 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. John M Shepherd MD4242 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Christine L. Fleming M.D.4242 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Yolanda E Tecuanhuey MD4242 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229