Dr. Zachary Joseph Kitchen M.D.
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine2111 Neuse Blvd. Suite J New Bern NC, 28560
Dr. Zachary Kitchen is an anesthesiologist practicing in New Bern, NC. Dr. Kitchen ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Kitchen also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University of Michigan Medical School 2000
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Workers' Compensation
- California Division of Workers' Compensation
- DC Workers' Compensation Commission
- Erie Insurance Group
- First Health
- Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc.
- Hanover Insurance
- Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission
- Liberty Mutual
- Maryland Workers' Compensation
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Missouri Employers Mutual Insurance
- NY State Workers' Compensation Board
- Penn National Insurance
- State Accident Insurance Fund Corporation (SAIF)
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission
Dr. Zachary Joseph Kitchen M.D.'s Practice location
New Bern, NC 28560Get Direction
Dr. Zachary Joseph Kitchen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kitchen
- Study Reveals Why Triple Negative Breast Cancer Is Resistant to Immunotherapy
Most breast cancer patients end up going through a lot of different treatments during their attempted recovery. Chemotherapy, surgery, immunotherapy, and more are often performed on just one patient. One particular problem that doctors have noticed is that one particular subtype of breast cancer,...
- Side Effects of Trintellix
What is Trintellix?Trintellix is an antidepressant used for the treatment of a type of mental disorder called major depressive disorder (MDD). The common side effects of this medication are:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Paul J Lineberry MD1800 Barrs St Jacksonville FL 32204
- Mr. Kirk E Harum M.D.2111 Neuse Blvd New Bern NC 28560
- Dr. Gilberto Jorge Alfonso MD628 E 12th St Washington NC 27889
- Dr. Eric C Ringwalt M.D.3801 Spring St Racine WI 53405
- Dr. Helen Bellar MD1001 Sam Perry Blvd Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Peter Jon Rosenbaum M.D.2719 Neuse Blvd New Bern NC 28562