Dr. Eric A Castor DMD
Dentist | General Practice121 N Hospital Dr Lakeland GA, 31635
Dr. Eric Castor is a Dentist practicing in Lakeland, GA. Dr. Castor specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Eric A Castor DMD's Practice location
Lakeland, GA 31635Get Direction
Dr. Eric A Castor DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Castor
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. Larry Milton Black DMD504 E Lafayette St Quitman GA 31643
- Dr. Kit Harold Robinson D.M.D.950 Ga Highway 122 W Hahira GA 31632
- Dr. Ron L Shiver DMD818 Northwood Park Drive Valdosta GA 31604
- Dr. Joseph Lee Kirbo DDS2722 N Oak Street Valdosta GA 31602
- Dr. James Bradford Bynum D.M.D.802 Northwood Park Dr Valdosta GA 31602
- Dr. Nadezhda Dmitrievna Pokrovskaya D.M.D.1615 Truemper St Lackland TX 78236