Dr. Chris Wayne Hoelscher D.C.
Chiropractor2406 E Washington St Bloomington IL, 61704
Dr. Chris Hoelscher is a Chiropractor practicing in Bloomington, IL. Dr. Hoelscher specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hoelscher seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Chris Wayne Hoelscher D.C.'s Practice location
Bloomington, IL 61704Get Direction
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Dr. Steve Troyanovich DC322 Susan Dr Normal IL 61761
- Dr. Matthew Edward Schmidt D.C.2406 E Washington St Bloomington IL 61704
- Dr. D. william Hankins DC1210 Towanda Ave Bloomington IL 61701
- Dr. Mary Lou Beach D.C., C.C.S.P.409 E Front St Bloomington IL 61701
- Dr. Robert William Duncan D.C.108 W Main St Colfax IL 61728
- Mr. John L. Zozzaro D.C.1713 Fort Jesse Rd Normal IL 61761